Relationships are vital to our lives and can determine the path in which we decide to take within life. It is very important that there are healthy relationships formed that serve as motivation and drive within life. Relationships are important to me because the pictures posted below are of the most important people within my life. I strive to be a better mother and wife on a daily basis. My husband and two kids are the reason I work so hard to reach all of my goals. It is very important that I set a good example to both my children that reaching your full potential will have its rewards in the end. My relationship with my husband is positive because I have my soul mate there to support me when I strive to reach goals, comfort me when I feel like giving up, and encourages me when times get rough. My daughter is my dependent upon me to be a role model that is furthering my education and is always there for her mommy no matter what the situation or circumstances . The relationship with my son is growing stronger each and every day even though is no longer living within the state. He may be miles away but we always seem to talk and make things better when they seem to be going wrong. I love my family and those who show great change in my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment